Vehicle Sanitiser & Deodoriser
• Has A 99.9% Kill Rate
• Works On Both Viruses And Bacteria Including Corona Type
• Kills In Minutes
• Safe On Hard And Soft Furnishings
• Contains Citrus Fragrance
• Produces A Radius Spray Of 2.5 Metres - Will Treat An Area Of Approximately 20/25 Cubic Metres
• Contains considerably more than 61% Ethanol, the minimum recommendation by the British Government to kill Coronavirus within one minute.
• Eliminates airborne Coronavirus and sanitises all upholstery and surfaces - including door handles & switches.
• Saves time and cost on your sanitising and decontamination procedures.
• Instantly reduces the potential for widespread contamination across vehicles and regularly used transport environments.
TESTED TO: BS EN 1276 - BS EN 14476 - BS EN 16777
BS EN 1650 - BS EN 13697
Click For Pdf File
Directions For Use
Close all doors and windows.
Extinguish any naked flames.
Remove all people and pets from the vehicle.
Place can in upright position in the footwell of the vehicle.
Vehicle engine must be running and air conditioning switched on.
Depress the button on the top of the can until it clicks into a locked down position.
Leave the vehicle immediately close door behind you. Can will now fully empty and fog the vehicle.
Leave for 15 minutes to allow the product to fully disperse.
On re-entry open all doors and windows allowing another 15 minutes for the vehicle to clear.
DANGER: Extremely flammable aerosol.
May burst if heated.
Causes skin irritation.
Causes serious eye irritation.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Take off and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Protect from sunlight.
Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122F°
NOT SUITABLE FOR USE FOR PERSONS UNDER 18